We know children are not little adults. We are committed to providing timely and up-to-date education for physicians, nurses, EMTs and other health care professionals so you have the latest medical knowledge specifically for kids.
Help us with upcoming programs
We are planning several events in upcoming months. Please take a short survey to let us know what information you would like to have regarding autism and obesity. Your answers will help us plan these events so you can get the most out of them.
Upcoming CME activities
- Grand Rounds are held every Wednesday morning at 8:30 am in the Kogut auditorium, on the lower level of Dayton Children's. Watch recorded grand rounds online.
- Acute Care Symposiums are held in July and August in place of grand rounds (category 2 credit)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Tumor board - every Thursday at 12:00 noon in private dining room A
- Cardiology/Radiology disposition is held every Wednesday at 12:00 noon in outpatient center conference room C
- Radiology conference is held the last Monday of each month, from 8:00 am to 8:30 am, in outpatient center conference room C
Continuing Medical Education
Director: Sherman Alter, MD
Coordinator: Sue Strader
Make a referral
Fax referral forms: 937-641-4500, 24 hours
Toll-free fax: 1-866-891-6941
Hours: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.