Shared Practice Solutions “SPS” provides Tier Two members all products/services available at the Tier One level and exclusive discounts with business partners as indicated below. To participate at this level community physician/group must complete a MSO Participation Agreement and are then assigned dues based upon physician(s) FTE status. For more information, please contact Christy Conway, physician services director at 937-641-3342.
Dayton Children’s MSO offers its members reduced rates for professional liability insurance through Medical Protective Insurance. Medical Protectiveis a national leader in primary medical professional liability coverage and risk solutions to healthcare providers.
With the pressure to cut costs and become more efficient, Dayton Children’s MSO offers consulting services to help community based physician offices become more efficient and cost effective.
- Marketing and Recruitment Assistance
- Coding Documentation and Compliance Review
- Receivable and Reimbursement Management
- Technology Solutions (i.e. EMR, digital records)
- Business Office Process Redesign
- Payer Credentialing
Dayton Children’s Copy Center is an internal full service print shop for all participating members of Shared Practice Solutions. (IKONTRAC)
Dayton Children’s MSO provides a variety of products at reduced rates to its member offices. The products include but are not limited to; vaccines, pharmaceuticals, medical, surgical, and office supplies.
- CAC Employment Services is a Miami Valley regional based company specializing in servicing your temporary and/or permanent healthcare staffing needs.
- Enviro-medical Waste Service is an Ohio based company specializing in disposal of infectious waste.
- Merck is a world leader in vaccines and provides their vaccines at reduced rates based upon MSO participation agreement.
- PSS (Physicians Sales and Service) is a national leader in medical surgical supplies and equipment for the medical industry.
- Sanofi Pasteur is a world leader in vaccines and provides their vaccines at reduced rates based upon MSO participation agreement.
- Staples office products is a national vendor for office products, supplies and equipment. (Staples EWay)
Dayton Children’s MSO offers a variety of educational programs to physicians, office managers, and staff. They address a variety of clinical and administrative topics, personnel issues, OSHA, CLIA, and HEDIS regulations. For a complete list click here.
Sign up for Pediatric Link
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's. Sign up