A NEW partnership — Shared Practice Solutions, LLC, and your practice
Shared Practice Solutions, LLC, (SPS) is a medical services organization (MSO). The goal of SPS is to provide high quality, value added services for primary and specialty care physician practices in the community. SPS is supported by Dayton Children’s and serves physicians throughout a 20-county region.
Participation is free of charge at the Tier One level. Benefits include:
- Access to Child Health Advantage-national vaccine group purchasing arrangements with GSK, Merck and Novartis (formerly E-Vaccines)
- Access to PROVISTA-national group purchasing program contract offering discounts on business products, capital equipment, pharmaceuticals, environmental services/facilitates, medical/surgical/office supplies, diagnostic imaging etc.
- All products/services available as Tier One Member
- Exclusive discounts with Business Partners for most of your practice needs
- Practice Management Consulting Services
- Recruitment Assistance
- Educational Programs
Services/offering provided by SPS are determined based on feedback from community physicians and will continue to evolve based upon need.
Why choose Shared Practice Solutions?
SPS and Dayton Children’s offer the specialized attention you need for your practice. We will provide services that will help reduce your expenses and increase your revenue and will serve as a resource for your practice. As this MSO continues to grow, we are interested in learning what services our members find most valuable.
For more information, contact Christy Conway at 937-641-3342.
Sign up for Pediatric Link
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's. Sign up