We know the power of partnership in delivering important health and safety information to children in our community. Dayton Children’s teams with organizations in our community to improve the health status of kids through injury prevention and health promotion partnering with the following programs:
- The Stay Ahead of the Game bicycle helmet program for fire and police departments as they focus on helmet use and preventing bicycle injuries.
- Safe Kids Greater Dayton, a childhood injury prevention coalition led by Dayton Children’s sponsoring programs such as Safe Kids Walk This Way, Safe Kids Buckle Up and Safe on Saturday.
- Car Seat Safety Program, a partnership with Goodwill/Easter Seals to provide information and distribute car seats to low income families.
- Kohl's a Minute for Kids campaign, a partnership between Dayton Children’s and Kohl’s Department Stores, bringing parents and families practical health and safety information.
- Dayton Children’s and your organization Do you want Dayton Children’s to participate in an upcoming event? Here are some of the ways that we can join with your organization to reduce injury and promote healthy lifestyles.
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.