Dayton Children's Hospital is a participating provider in the health insurance plans listed below. Before your child visits the hospital, keep in mind…
- Because there may be changes to this list, please check with your health insurance company to make sure the services your child receives will be covered.
- Read your plan or talk to your provider to determine if referrals or preauthorizations are needed for the services your child needs.
- Dayton Children's collects co-pays at the time of service. Please be prepared to make any necessary payments. This will help keep health care costs down.
- Dayton Children's treats all children regardless of their family's ability to pay. If your child is uninsured or you anticipate difficulties in paying your child's bill, contact 937-641-3555. You may also download a form requesting financial assistance.
Health insurance plans accepted
- Aetna - all products
- Anthem - all products
- Butler Health Plan
- Capp Care (Ohio Preferred Network)
- Central Benefits
- Cornerstone Alliance
- Direct Care America
- Emerald Health PPO
- First Health
- Health Service Review (HSR)
- Health Span
- Humana/Choice Care
- Medical Mutual
- MidValley Carenet
- Molina Health Plan
- Ohio Health Choice
- OhioHealth Group (US Healthplan)
- One Health Plan
- Preferred Health Network
- Premier Health Partners
- Private Healthcare Systems Ltd. (PHCS)
- Summit Insurance Company
- United HealthCare of Ohio - all products
- Wellmark Health Network
Note: Not all physicians accept the same insurance plans as Dayton Children's Hospital (Dayton Children's) and could bill separately for services provided. Physicians who may provide professional services to patients at Dayton Children's are independent contractors. Since they are professional practitioners and not employees or agents of the hospital, they may not always participate in the same plans as the medical center. The groups could bill separately for their services and authorization would be needed for payment to be made directly to such providers. Please check with physicians' offices to be sure a particular plan is accepted.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.