Regular well-child exams are essential for keeping kids healthy and up-to-date with immunizations against dangerous childhood diseases. Find out what to expect in baby health care at the doctor's office as your child grows.
- Birthing Centers and Hospital Maternity Services
- Medical Care and Your Newborn
- Medical Care and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Medical Care and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Medical Care and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Medical Care and Your 1- to 2-Year-Old
- Medical Care and Your 2- to 3-Year-Old
- Medical Care and Your 4- to 5-Year-Old
- Newborn Intensive Care
- Urgent Care
- Urgent Care or Emergency Care?
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.