Regular well-child exams are essential for keeping kids healthy and up-to-date with immunizations against dangerous childhood diseases. Find out what to expect in baby health care at the doctor's office as your child grows.
- Birthing Centers and Hospital Maternity Services
- Medical Care and Your Newborn
- Medical Care and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Medical Care and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Medical Care and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Medical Care and Your 1- to 2-Year-Old
- Medical Care and Your 2- to 3-Year-Old
- Medical Care and Your 4- to 5-Year-Old
- Newborn Intensive Care
- Urgent Care
- Urgent Care or Emergency Care?
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms! Hear what they have to say on the latest kids health issues and learn tips on how you can help keep your kids stay healthy and safe!
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.