Is your child eating too much or too little? Here are some articles that may help you determine if your child's eating habits are healthy or something to be concerned about.
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Charts
- Eating Disorders
- Encouraging a Healthy Body Image
- Failure to Thrive
- How Can I Improve My Child's Eating Habits?
- Hunger and Malnutrition
- Lactose Intolerance
- My Child May Have an Eating Disorder — What Can I Do?
- Overweight and Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- What Are the Symptoms of an Overeating Disorder?
- When Can Young Kids Start Exercising?
- Your Child's Weight
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.