Websites for kids and families living with diabetes
The diabetes content on the following websites is not necessarily endorsed by the pediatric experts at Dayton Children's. However, these are considered reputable sources of information. This list is not intended to be comprehensive, but rather a starting point in your search for diabetes support and information.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Children with Diabetes
- American Diabetes Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Juvenile Diabetes Forum
- Diabetes Teen Talk
- JDRF Kids Online
- Bandaides & Blackboards
- Starbright World
- Kids Health
- Teens Health
- Chronic Illness Resource for Teens
Our endocrinology and diabetes clinic is dedicated to serving patients and families living in the Dayton area. For more information, visit our diabetes kids clinic page.