The more kids move, the healthier they will be. Giving children the opportunity to become physically active at a young age is very important. Here are some strategies to keep activity fun and age appropriate.
- Active Vacations
- Cold-Weather Sports and Your Family
- Exercising During Pregnancy
- Fitness and Your 13- to 18-Year-Old
- Fitness and Your 2- to 3-Year-Old
- Fitness and Your 4- to 5-Year-Old
- Fitness and Your 6- to 12-Year-Old
- Fitness for Kids Who Don't Like Sports
- Games for Preschoolers
- Games for Toddlers
- Group Games for School-age Kids
- Home and Away: How to Keep Toddlers Active
- How Much Exercising Is Too Much?
- Is Your Preschooler Too Active?
- Kids and Exercise
- Motivating Kids to Be Active
- Motivating Preschoolers to Be Active
- Motivating School-Age Kids to Be Active
- Raising a Fit Preschooler
- Safe Exploring for Preschoolers
- Safe Exploring for Toddlers
- Should Your Preschooler Play Sports?
- Signing Kids Up for Sports
- Strength Training and Your Child
- Toddlers at the Table: Avoiding Power Struggles
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.