From laundering your baby’s clothing to making teething easier – we’ve got you covered! Find all the newborn health information you need here.
- A Guide for First-Time Parents
- Bonding With Your Baby
- Bringing Your Baby Home
- Burping Your Baby
- Choosing Safe Baby Products
- Cosleeping and Your Baby
- Diapering Your Baby
- Disposable Diapers or Cloth Diapers: How Do I Decide?
- Feeding Your Newborn
- How Do I Care for My Baby's Teeth?
- Laundering Your Baby's Clothes
- How Can I Make Teething Easier?
- The First Day of Life
- Trimming Your Baby's Nails
- When Can I Take My Newborn Out in Public?
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.