From birth, your newborn has been communicating with you. Crying, smiling, squealing and facial expressions all mean something to your child. Here are some resources on communicating with your baby.
- Bonding With Your Baby
- Communication and Your Newborn
- Communication and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Communication and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Communication and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Communication and Your 1- to 2-Year-Old
- Delayed Speech or Language Development
- Does My Toddler Have a Language Delay?
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.