Through our Kohl's a Minute of Kids program, we offer a variety of parent resources to help you learn about your child's development.
Here are some of our past Parenting Clips:
- 5 - 2 - 1 - 0: Countdown to good health. Small steps toward achieving an active and healthy lifestyle.
- The ABC’s of safe sleep. Know and practice the ABC’s of safe sleep
- Booster seats – graduating too soon. Find our when your child should be riding in a booster seat.
- Car seats. Is your child riding in the right kind of car seat?
- Concussions. How to tell when a "bonk" on the head might be serious.
- Dental health. Learn about sippy cup dangers. Protect your child from the number one chronic disease in children – tooth decay.
- Dog bites. Dayton Children’s treats about 240 children each year for dog bites. Keep your child safe with these tips.
- Get active. Tips to make sure your child is getting enough activity each day.
- The flu. The most up-to-date information on the seasonal flu and H1N1
- Green cleaning. Get cleaning tips from a respiratory therapist to help avoid asthma triggers when cleaning your home.
- Scald safety. Prevent devastating hot water burns with these tips from Dayton Children’s experts.
- Safety through the ages. Know when children are most at risk for certain injuries.
- Sexting. If your kids have a cell phone, don't miss these tips on cell phone safety and the risks of "sexting."
For more information about the Kohl's a Minute for Kids Campaign contact Jessica Saunders, community relations manager, at 937-641-3385.
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms! Hear what they have to say on the latest kids health issues and learn tips on how you can help keep your kids stay healthy and safe!
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.