You've been waiting for this day for months: Finally you get to meet your new baby. However, childbirth can be an intense process. Make sure you know what to expect before having a baby to make your labor as smooth as possible.
- Becoming a Father
- Birth Plans
- Birthing Centers and Hospital Maternity Services
- Birthing Classes
- Can I Have a Vaginal Birth If I Had a Previous C-Section?
- Can I Request to Have a C-Section?
- Cesarean Sections (C-Sections)
- Dealing With Pain During Childbirth
- Inducing Labor
- Natural Childbirth
- Postpartum Depression
- Recovering From Delivery
- What if My Baby Isn't Born by My Due Date?
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.