The following materials on SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) are available in Dayton Children's Family Resource Center.
For more information: Call the Family Resource center at 937-641-3700 or send an e-mail.
- SIDS Survival Guide, Horchler, 1994 (grief support)
- SIDS A parent's Guide to Understanding, Sears, 1995
- When the Bough Breaks, Davis, 1994 (grief support)
- Back to Sleep, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (Safe Sleep Campaign), 1997
- Feeling and Facts, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (Grief Support) , 1992
- SIDS Risk Reduction, National SIDS Support Center (Adobe brochures), Sept 2000
Brochures and other materials
- Brochure: Safe Sleep - Dayton Children's English and Spanish versions
- Brochures: Back to Sleep (General & African American outreach), National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- Magnet: Reduce the Risk of SIDS, Back to Sleep Campaign
- Door Hanger: Safe Sleep for Your Baby (Available in English and Spanish), Back to Sleep Campaign
- Stickers: Back to Sleep (2 sizes)
- Bookmark: Back to Sleep, SIDS Resources, Inc.
- Resource Kit: African American Outreach