From the moment you met your newborn, you watch your baby's progress eagerly. But how can you tell if your child is growing properly? Here are some baby development resources.
- Your Child's Growth
- Growth and Your Newborn
- Growth and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Growth and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Growth and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Growth and Your 1- to 2-Year-Old
- Growth and Your 2- to 3-Year-Old
- Growth and Your 4- to 5-Year-Old
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.