Newborns are particularly susceptible to certain conditions, much more so than older children and adults. Here are some common conditions that an infant may acquire.
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Diaper Rash
- Erythema Toxicum
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Jaundice in Healthy Newborns
- Milk Allergy in Infants
- Neonatal Infections
- Oral Thrush
- Positional Plagiocephaly (Flattened Head)
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- The Facts on Undescended Testicles
- What Is the Apgar Score?
- Wheezing and Asthma in Infants
- When Your Baby Is Born With a Health Problem
- Your Colicky Baby
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.