Newborns are particularly susceptible to certain conditions, much more so than older children and adults. Here are some common conditions that an infant may acquire.
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Diaper Rash
- Erythema Toxicum
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Jaundice in Healthy Newborns
- Milk Allergy in Infants
- Neonatal Infections
- Oral Thrush
- Positional Plagiocephaly (Flattened Head)
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- The Facts on Undescended Testicles
- What Is the Apgar Score?
- Wheezing and Asthma in Infants
- When Your Baby Is Born With a Health Problem
- Your Colicky Baby
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.