Getting kids to eat healthy and stay active isn't easy. Here are some answers to your toughest pediatric nutrition questions.
- Can Too Much Juice Discolor Teeth?
- Does Skim Milk Provide the Same Nutrients as Whole Milk?
- How Can I Calculate Calories From Fat?
- How Can I Get My Child to Eat Vegetables?
- How Can I Improve My Child's Eating Habits?
- How Much Exercising Is Too Much?
- How Should I Deal With a Picky Eater?
- Is Caffeinated Soda OK for Kids?
- Is Your Preschooler Too Active?
- My Child May Have an Eating Disorder — What Can I Do?
- Should I Start My Child on an Exercise Program?
- Should Your Preschooler Play Sports?
- Stopping the Bottle
- What Are the Symptoms of an Overeating Disorder?
- What Is a BMI Report Card?
- When Can Young Kids Start Exercising?
- When Should Kids Switch to Skim Milk?
- Why Does My Toddler Eat Dog Food?
- Why Is Breakfast So Important?
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.