Getting kids to eat healthy and stay active isn't easy. Here are some answers to your toughest pediatric nutrition questions.
- Can Too Much Juice Discolor Teeth?
- Does Skim Milk Provide the Same Nutrients as Whole Milk?
- How Can I Calculate Calories From Fat?
- How Can I Get My Child to Eat Vegetables?
- How Can I Improve My Child's Eating Habits?
- How Much Exercising Is Too Much?
- How Should I Deal With a Picky Eater?
- Is Caffeinated Soda OK for Kids?
- Is Your Preschooler Too Active?
- My Child May Have an Eating Disorder — What Can I Do?
- Should I Start My Child on an Exercise Program?
- Should Your Preschooler Play Sports?
- Stopping the Bottle
- What Are the Symptoms of an Overeating Disorder?
- What Is a BMI Report Card?
- When Can Young Kids Start Exercising?
- When Should Kids Switch to Skim Milk?
- Why Does My Toddler Eat Dog Food?
- Why Is Breakfast So Important?
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms! Hear what they have to say on the latest kids health issues and learn tips on how you can help keep your kids stay healthy and safe!
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.