No doubt that you are excited about your little bundle of joy - but you may also have many questions about what to expect when you're expecting. Here is some information that will help you navigate this new journey!
- 10 Things That Might Surprise You About Being Pregnant
- Are All X-Rays Risky During Pregnancy?
- Are Ultrasound "Snapshots" of Your Unborn Baby a Good Idea?
- Birth Plans
- Eating During Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Exercising During Pregnancy
- Folic Acid and Pregnancy
- Genetic Counseling
- How Do You Treat Pregnancy Hemorrhoids and Constipation?
- Medical Care During Pregnancy
- Newborn Screening Tests
- Pregnancy Myths and Tales
- Pregnancy Precautions: FAQs
- Prenatal Tests
- Rh Incompatibility
- Sex During Pregnancy
- Sleeping During Pregnancy
- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
- Surviving Bed Rest
- What Can I Do to Relieve My Pregnancy Backaches?
- What Can I Do to Stop Passing Gas During My Pregnancy?
- What Does "High-Risk" Pregnancy Mean?
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
- What Is the Apgar Score?
- What Is the Multiple Marker Test?
- When Your Teen Is Having a Baby
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.