The Best Doctors in America is a prestigious honor given only five percent of all practicing physicians in the United States. We are honored to have 19 physicians on our professional staff named to the 2012 list of the Best Doctors in America:
- Michael C. Albert, MD, orthopedics
- Sherman J. Alter, MD, infectious disease
- Emmett Broxson, Jr, MD, hematology/oncology
- Ann Burke, MD, pediatrics
- Paul Deenadayalu, MD, pediatrics
- Mukund Dole, MD, hematology/oncology
- Greg Eberhart, MD, pediatrics
- Elizabeth Ey, MD, medical imaging
- Robert J. Fink, MD, pulmonary medicine
- Paul M. Gresham, MD, pediatrics
- William Klykylo, MD, psychology
- Daniel J. Lacey, MD, neurology
- Jeffrey R. Millard, MD, family practice
- Gary A. Mueller, MD, pulmonary medicine
- John M. Pascoe, MD, pediatrics
- Alonzo Patterson, MD, pediatrics
- Arthur S. Pickoff, MD, cardiology
- Barbara J. Wolfson, MD, medical imaging
- Gary Youra, MD, pediatrics
The Best Doctors are selected by a confidential, peer-to-peer survey of the medical profession sent out every two years by Best Doctors Inc. to build a professional roster of the best minds in medicine. All candidates are reviewed by the research team for current licensure and board certification and are all monitored for any regulatory or malpractice incidents. Of all the doctors in any country, only a small number are selected to become Best Doctors.
Please join us in congratulating our professional staff members on being selected to this prestigious list.
About Best Doctors Inc.
Best Doctors Inc. is a professional organization based in Boston, Massachusetts with more than 46,000 expert physicians across 400 subspecialties. Each physician expert is continuously and systematically evaluated by the leadership team and scored for their quality. This determines how often that expert will be used for future cases. To learn more about Best Doctors, visit www.bestdoctors.com
The DAISY award is awarded quarterly and recognizes extraordinary nurses. Nominate your favorite nurse today!
We're here to help!
Visit the "Dr. Mom Squad" blog at blog.childrensdayton.org to hear from four local women who know what it is like to be both a doctor AND a mom! Come back each week to learn important information on kids health and safety from women who understand the medical and the mom side of you child's health!