Infants and toddlers have little tummies, so serve foods that are packed with the nutrients they need to grow healthy and strong, and limit the sweets and empty calories. Here are some tips to get you started on feeding a newborn!
- Breastfeeding vs. Formula Feeding
- Feeding Your Newborn
- Feeding Your 1- to 3- Month Old
- Feeding Your 4- to 7- Month Old
- Feeding Your 8- to 12- Month Old
- Finger Foods for Babies
- I'm Breastfeeding. How Can I Lower My Baby's Food Allergy Risk?
- Stopping the Bottle
- When Can Babies Begin Drinking Cow's Milk?
- When Can My Baby Start Drinking Juice?
- When Can My Baby Start Eating Solid Foods?
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.