Playing hard doesn't have to mean getting hurt. The best way to ensure a long and injury-free athletic career is to play it safe from the start. Here are some tips to keep your young athlete safe and playing a full game.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Bike Safety
- Broken Bones Instruction Sheet
- Broken Bones, Sprains, and Strains
- Compulsive Exercise
- Dental Injuries Instruction Sheet
- Finding the Right Bike
- Head Injuries
- Heat Exhaustion and Heatstroke Instruction Sheet
- Heat Illness
- Knee Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries
- Nosebleeds Instruction Sheet
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Playground Safety
- Preventing Children's Sports Injuries
- Safety Tips: Baseball
- Safety Tips: Basketball
- Safety Tips: Hockey
- Safety Tips: Skateboarding
- Safety Tips: Skiing
- Safety Tips: Sledding
- Safety Tips: Snowboarding
- Strains and Sprains Instruction Sheet
- Tooth Injuries
- Water Safety
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.