The 2010 Kohl's A Minute for Kids campaign, a partnership between Dayton Children's and Kohl's Department Stores, focused on the importance of healthy lifestyles for children and families. The experts at Dayton Children’s shared actionable tricks and tips for parents through a radio campaign and other print items to address childhood obesity and many of the challenges that accompany this disease.
Learn more by exploring one of the topics below:
- Beating the Bully: Research indicates that weight is more important than gender, race, and socioeconomic status in predicting who will be the target of bullying.
- Healthy Habits for Life: Learn some simple behaviors that if developed into habits can make a big difference for your health!
- Navigating Difficult Conversations: Use these conversation starters to talk to your child about health and nutrition.
- Does Your Child Have CO? Find out what you need to ask your physician about childhood obesity.
- Meet Ghiman. Learn about one patient's journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms! Hear what they have to say on the latest kids health issues and learn tips on how you can help keep your kids stay healthy and safe!
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.