Dayton Children’s relies on our community partners to keep children healthy and safe. Safety Clips are distributed to child health and safety advocates to educate families on the top injuries seen at Dayton Children's and how to keep kids safe.
Please share this information with parents and families. If we can be of any further assistance, please call Dayton Children’s at 937-641-3385.
To receive monthly e-mails with Safety Clips please complete our request form.
Download these Safety Clips:
- The importance of booster seats
- The dangers of carbon monoxide
- Playground injuries
- Keeping kids safe in and around cars
- Child passenger safety for tweens
- Pedestrian safety
- Special Edition: Pediatric Health Assessment
- Toy safety
- Choking safety
- Crib safety
- Water safety and drowing prevention
- Helmet safety
- Lawn mower and backyard dangers
- Basic summer safety tips
- Rural and outdoor safety
- Pre-teen carpooling safety
- Special Edition: Distracted Drivers
- Special Edition: The Flu
- Ohio's booster seat law
- The dangers of second-hand products
- Holiday kitchen and decorating safety
- Preventing frostbite and hypothermia
- Burn safety
- Poison prevention
- Sports safety and concussions
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.