Annual report can be seen online
10-21-2009 (Dayton, OH) -
The Children's Medical Center of Dayton is pleased to announce the availability of its 2008-2009 annual report. The report can be seen online.
The annual report theme is "The Right Care for the Right Reasons" and it focuses on what makes Dayton Children's right for the 265,000 infants, children, teens and young adults they have cared for in the past year.
A series of eight short videos introduce site visitors to patients, parents and staff. The site also offers patient stories, a year in review, community benefit information, finances, research and fundraising. Vital statistics are also available for download.
Patients featured in the annual report include:
- Easton Williams, 8 months, Hillsboro
- Casey Mowen, 15, Eaton
- Darius Owens, 18, Dayton
You can also read about key accomplishments, which include:
- Progress in implementation of electronic medical records
- Opening the new Dayton Children's Outpatient Care Center - Springboro and the Outpatient Testing Center - Vandalia; relocating the Outpatient Testing Center - Kettering
- PICU infection control efforts recognized
- Parent satisfaction scores reached a new record-high
For more information, contact:
Marketing Communications Department
We believe there are 18 ways we're just right for our region's kids! Learn more and share your story at justrightforkids.org.