- Notes and Quotes from 2010
- Sexual Abuse of Boys
- Parenting and Healthy Living
- Obesity and Bullying
- Depressed Dads
- What to do when therapy is ineffective
- Five questions to ask before your child takes ADHD medication
- Can childhood accidents be prevented?
- Raising healthy children: mind-body connection (part III)
- Raising healthy children: obesity (part II)
- Raising healthy children: exercise (part I)
- Children in pain
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.