We offer a number of services to make your stay at Dayton Children’s as comfortable as possible. Explore our services below to learn how we can make your visit less stressful.
Services We Offer
- Information on Places to Stay to help you arrange your overnight stay.
- Directions and contact information for The Ronald McDonald House.
- Checklists to help you prepare for:
- Important maps, directions and parking instructions.
- An area Food and Dining guide. Call the Family Resource Center (937-641-3700) for the latest version.
- An interfaith chapel and hospital chaplains to help your family through crisis.
- A Family Resource Center to provide information and support.
- Language services to provide language and sign language interpretation and translation.
- Social workers to help families understand financial issues and available resources.
Related Services and Phone Numbers
- Driving directions: 937-641-3000
- Family Resource Center and guest services 937-641-3700
- Chaplain: 937-641-3000, ext 8980
- Child life : If your child is in the hospital, ask your child’s nurse about child life services (playroom)
- Patient relations: 937-641-3306
- Ronald McDonald House: 937-224-0047
- Security/lost and found: 937-641-3000.
- Social work: 937-641-5300
The DAISY award is awarded quarterly and recognizes extraordinary nurses. Nominate a nurse today!