Get your business involved!
Are you interseted in getting your business involved in supporting Dayton Children's on #GivingTuesday? Download our #GivingTuesday corporate tool kit for ways to get started.
Contact Beth Deines at email@example.com with any questions.
Five ways that your company can support Dayton Children’s this #GivingTuesday
- Encourage employees to make a donation. Consider doing an employer match challenge as an incentive. If you are already an employer who matches donations to Dayton Children’s, have the forms available to give to employees to make it easy!
- Distribute “I Support Dayton Children’s #GivingTuesday” stickers to your employees to wear throughout the day. To order stickers for your company please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org November 25 with the number of stickers you will need for December 3 and an address to which we can mail them.
- Take pictures of employees with the “I’m giving to Dayton Children’s on #GivingTuesday because….” sign (located on page 4 of tool kit) and share on Facebook (be sure to tag Dayton Children’s!)
- Print out #GivingTuesday icons (located on page 5 of tool kit) to sell to customers or clients for a donation. They can write their name on the present “tag” to show support and you can hang these in your business location.
- Post on your company’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account about your support of Dayton Children’s on #GivingTuesday. Be sure to use #DCHGivingTuesday!
- Dayton Children's is proud to be a Children's Miracle Network Hospital.