Dayton Children's is a participating provider in many insurance plans.
Health insurance accepted
Some services provided at Dayton Children's are provided by independent physician groups such as anesthesiology, medical imaging, general pediatric surgery and others. Those groups may accept different insurance plans than Dayton Children's. Be sure to check with your insurance company to make sure other providers at Dayton Children's are included in your plan.
See hospital-based groups-health insurance plan participation status for more information.
Online Bill Pay
Our Patient e-Billing service is fast, easy and secure. Take a moment to learn more and set up your account today. Pay your bill online now.
Our online bill pay service is for Dayton Children's bills only. Do not use this service to pay any of our affiliates who also provide services at our locations. The following affiliates bill independently from Dayton Children's and payment should be made directly to their offices.
- Bloom Family Eye Surgeons
- Children's Home Care of Dayton
- Children’s Emergency Services
- Dayton Children’s Cardiology
- Dayton Newborn Care Specialists
- Dayton Pediatric Imaging
- Hensley Pediatric Dentistry
- Orthopaedic Center for Spinal and Pediatric Care
- Or Pro
For more information call patient accounts at 937-641-3555 or send us an e-mail.
Hours: 8:15 am - 4:15 pm, Monday through Friday
Dayton Children's is a not-for-profit medical center, which cares for all children regardless of financial circumstances. We are committed to working with families to help you pay your medical bills. You can apply for financial assistance before, during or after your child receives care at Dayton Children's. Fill out this form to apply.
For those who qualify, Dayton Children's offers
- Financial aid for Dayton Children's health care bills
- Assistance by trained financial counselors, including help filling out a Medicaid or State Child Health Insurance Plan
- 100 percent financial aid (also known as charity care)
Other Programs Available
- Children's Buy-in Health Care Program. For families with income over 300 percent of the Federal Poverty Level. Families need to meet certain criteria and there are monthly insurance premiums for each child enrolled.
- Montgomery County Human Services Levy. This is available to Montgomery County residents only. It provides assistance for residents with overwhelming medical bills.
- Ohio Medicaid and Healthy Start. These programs provide assistance with medical bills for families whose incomes fall below the 200 percent of the federal poverty level (about $42,400 for a family of four in 2008).
- Ohio BCMH (Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps). This State program provides coverage for children with specific illnesses, such as cancer.
- Ohio Care Assurance Program provides free care for any Ohio resident whose income falls below 100 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Charity care. Dayton Children's provides assistance for low-income families with large hospital bills.
For more information about financial assistance available contact Financial Assistance: 937-641-3555 Also, find more information here
There is an ATM located on the first floor near the information desk for your convenience. An ATM service fee will be charged for each transaction.
If you do not find what you are looking for send us an e-mail or call 937-641-3555.
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Sports Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Advanced Pediatric ENT and Airway
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Burn Care
- The Comprehensive Care Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Autism Diagnostic Center
- Speech/Language Pathology
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.