The nutrition clinic is staffed by pediatric registered and licensed dietitians who assist children and their families to identify nutrition problems and develop healthy eating behaviors. Children with no specific medical condition may also be referred to the nutrition clinic to learn more about nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle.
Manager: Rachel Riddiford, MS, RD, LD
- Nutrition assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and monitoring
- Nutrition education
- Behavior modification with regards to food and eating
- Motivational interviewing to support lifestyle changes
- Consultation on vegetarian diet
- Poor weight gain/failure to thrive
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
- Developmental and behavioral disorders
Hours vary, please call for information
Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.