Stem cell transplant program provides monthly pretransplant evaluation and follow up for children who have received stem cell transplant at other facilities.
- From Columbus Children's Hospital : Tom Gross, MD
- From Cincinnati Children's: Richard Harris, MD
- any patient treated at The Children's Medical Center of Dayton that requires stem cell transplant for treatment of their illness.
- pretransplant evaluation
- follow up post transplant
- Columbus: second Monday of the month
- Cincinnati: second Wednesday of the month
Sign up for Pediatric Link
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's. Sign up