Pediatric cardiology services represent an intermingling of Dayton Children's Cardiology, Inc. with the technical staff and support of the hospital. Patients, therefore, may obtain cardiac testing, see their physician or both within the same office and with a single rapid registration process.
Medical Director: Joseph Ross, MD
Diagnoses or Conditions Treated
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart murmurs of unclear etiology
- Cardiac arrhythmias (bradyarrhythmias/tachyarrhythmias)
- Acquired heart disease (acute rheumatic fever, endocarditis, Kawasaki disease)
- Chest pain
- Adult congenital heart defect program
- Rhythm strip recording
- Holter monitors (24- and 48-hour recording available)
- Ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring (event recording)
- Transesophageal electrocardiographic recording and pacing
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Fetal echocardiography
- Cardiac catheterization
- Exercise stress testing
- Stress echocardiography
- Tilt table testing
The on-site laboratory is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL) in all modes of pediatric echocardiography including transthoracic, fetal and transesophageal.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Dayton Children's Cardiology is a private practice located at Dayton Children's. Insurance plans accepted may be different.
Outpatient Care Center North
280 N. Looney Road
Piqua, Ohio 45356
2624 Lexington Avenue
Springfield, OH 45505
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.