Librarian: Luz Sinha
- in-house photocopy services
- interlibrary loan services (from libraries in the Miami Valley area and regionally)
- database search service (MEDLINE and other databases)
- current awareness services (table of contents pages service)
- audiovisual equipment circulation
- electronic delivery of requested articles is available to physicians
- We are happy to assist you in information searches. To get the best results, please talk to the librarian.
- A Family Resource Center (in a separate area) is now available for your patients and families.
Dayton Children's is incorporated in Wright State University's (WSU) catalog. To look up information, visit WSU's catalog.
Weekdays: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm; 24 hours for medical staff
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.