Children's Health Clinic is a primary care pediatric practice within Dayton Children's. It is home to about 6,000 patients who receive overall comprehensive pediatric care from 2.5 full-time-equivalent board-certified pediatricians and 18 pediatric residents from Wright State integrated residency program.
In addition to providing primary medical care, Children's Health Clinic also offers a diagnostic service of non-Children's Health Clinic patients referred for diagnosis and/or management of medically complex cases.
Conditions We Treat
- All general pediatric/primary care pediatric conditions
- Lead poisoning
Services We Offer
- Diagnostic service: Complex medical conditions referred to Children's Health Clinic and seen for diagnosis and treatment for second opinions. As a specialty service, patients are returned to a referring party at the end of work-up and/or treatment.
- Preventive care: Health checks and ongoing comprehensive longitudinal care including growth and development, nutrition, immunizations, screening laboratory tests and x-rays.
- Dispensary or sick patient service: Care for patients when they are sick or have a problem .
- Immunization services: Provision of required immunizations.
Meet Our PediatricsTeam
Medical Director: Maria Nanagas, MD
- General pediatric clinic
- Dispensary clinic
- Diagnostic clinic
- Immunizations clinic
Children's Health Clinic
730-C Valley Street
Dayton, OH 45404-1815
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.