The pharmacy provides inpatient and outpatient as well as home infusion services. The pharmacy has a formulary approved by Children’s medical staff (copy available on request) for use throughout the medical center.
Phone. 937-641-3352, office
Fax. 937-641-5401, office
Director: Greg Huff, RPh, MBA
Operations manager: Nancy Severt, RPh
Clinical pharmacist: Stacey Roehrs, PharmD
Home infusion manager: Bill LeCain, MS, RPh
- Pharmacokinetic consults available for all pediatric patients
Medication information presentations
- Prescription drugs for discharged patients and clinic patients
- Emergency department prescriptions
- Home infusions services: total parenteral nutrition, enteral nutrition, antibiotics, hydration, chemotherapy, blood products and other specific parenteral therapies
- Resource center for any pediatric drug questions
Inpatient pharmacy, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Outpatient pharmacy, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Note: Families having prescriptions filled at the outpatient pharmacy need to bring an insurance card to have charges billed to their insurance company. Otherwise, payment is needed at the time of services. The pharmacy accepts cash, checks and major credit cards.
- Patient registration (Children's Home Care of Dayton) - 937-641-4663
- Phone: 937-641-5428
- Fax: 937-641-5474
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.