Children's Home Care of Dayton (CHCOD) provides pediatric home care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to children in 10 counties. CHCOD offers the most experienced pediatric trained nurses and pharmacists in the area, who provide services to patients being cared for at home and their families.
Conditions We Treat
Any diagnoses or conditions that require home care services
Services We Offer
- Patient-parent education
- Skilled intermittent nursing services
- Private duty nursing services
- Total parenteral nutrition
- IV antibiotics, hydration, immune-globin
- Durable medical equipment
- Blood drawing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Newborn phototherapy
- Hemophilia products
- Bereavement program – Children’s Care and Comfort
Meet Our Team
Medical Director: Sherman Alter, MD
Director of Clinical Services: Gerri Sheehan
A referral from a physician may be required.
Children's Home Care of Dayton
18 Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.