Stem cell transplant program provides monthly pretransplant evaluation and follow up for children who have received stem cell transplant at Cincinnati Children's Medical Center or Columbus Children's Hospital.
- From Columbus Children's Hospita : Tom Gross, MD
- From Cincinnati Children's Medical Center: Richard Harris, MD
- any patient treated at The Children's Medical Center of Dayton that requires stem cell transplant for treatment of their illness.
- pretransplant evaluation
- follow up post transplant
ClinicsClinic held each month
- Columbus: second Monday of the month
- Cincinnati: second Wednesday of the month
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.