Resources & Tools
Many local and national organizations provide extensive support for patients and families dealing with neurological conditions. We recommend the following:
- Abilities First
- American Council for Headache Education
- Camp Flame Catcher at Camp Kern (summer camp for kids with epilepsy)
- Charlie Foundation to Help Cure Pediatric Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Foundation
- National Headache Foundation
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation
- United Cerebral Palsy
- National Tourette Syndrome Association
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio , located in Huber Heights, offers resources and support groups for families affected by epilepsy. For more information call (937) 233-2500 or 1-800-360-3296.
For other resources please visit the Dayton Children's Special Needs Resource Center.
MyKidsChart makes it easy for you to stay in touch with your child’s care team, view your child’s medication information and receive important health reminders by email.
A child's brain is still developing, so a head injury can be more serious than you think. Each child is unique, therefore having a baseline for your child is much more helpful in managing a concussion, should one occur. Come to any of our testing centers for a FREE baseline concussion test
Make a referral
Fax referral forms: 937-641-4500, 24 hours
Toll-free fax: 1-866-891-6941
Hours: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday