- Parent Rights in the Special Education Process - Events
- Autism Education Session - Events
- Autism Numbers on the Rise - Media Releases
- Speech therapy in the NICU: Key to babies' survival - Stories
- Patient-Parent Support Groups and Educational Programs - Services for Consumers
- autism after receiving vaccine - Ask an Expert
- Sensory integration disorder; trouble getting diagnosis - Ask an Expert
- Puberty - 12-year-old boy - Ask an Expert
- Arm-flapping - Ask an Expert
- Hi there. Our 9-month-old daughter sometimes has formula come out of her nose when she's drinking a bottle. Even if it doesn't come ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Hi, I have a daughter born with Down Syndrome who turns seven soon. Three years ago she had her heart (p.d.a. coil closure, also had ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Hi, my son is having diffuculty in school and his teacher thinks his receptive language is what the probalem is. What can I do as a ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Special needs, 4 year old - Ask an Expert
- Tics, autism symptoms - Ask an Expert
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms! Hear what they have to say on the latest kids health issues and learn tips on how you can help keep your kids stay healthy and safe!
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.