- A day of “firsts” - Sports injury benefits from quick, specialized care - Stories
- Recovering by leaps and bounds - Stories
- Specialty Care Center - Springfield - Media Releases
- What - no operation for appendicitis? - Pediatric Clips
- What We Never Expected - Pediatric Cancer - Stories
- An Accidental Summer Burn - Stories
- Scoliosis Surgery to Senior - Stories
- Tonsil surgery concerns - Ask an Expert
- Preparing Your Child for Surgery - Site Content
- Before Your Child's Surgery or Procedure - Site Content
- Surgery - Site Content
- Almost Home - Services for Consumers
- Dayton Children's Presurgery Tour Video - Audio Visual - Video
- Hi, I have a daughter born with Down Syndrome who turns seven soon. Three years ago she had her heart (p.d.a. coil closure, also had ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- I am 13 and have read about the benefits to getting circumsised and know that you can get surgery on it, but I was mostly wondering ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- I am 24 weeks pregnant & I was told by doctor that my daughter has type II Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation (CCAM. He ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Burn Care - Services for Consumers
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.