- Center for Disease Control Confirms Cases of H3N2v in Ohio - Media Releases
- Growing Together - Summer 2012 - Publications - Growing Together
- Ways to fight bacterial infections - Media Releases
- Pertussis - Pediatric Clips
- Pediatric Forum Winter 2011 - Pediatric Forum
- What You Need to Know About Immunizations - Site Content
- Ear Infections and Antibiotics - Site Content
- Best Doctors Named - Media Releases
- Get Smart About Antibiotics Week November 15-21 - Media Releases
- Get Smart About Antibiotics - Site Content
- Navjyot Vidwan, MD - Stories
- Bed Bugs - Media Releases
- Beth Wiercinski - Stories
- I am a soccer coach. Recently, a parent on my team received a phone call stating her child had been exposed to meningitis this past ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Strep throat - Ask an Expert
- Vaccines, immunizations - Ask an Expert
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.