- Standing tall - Stories
- A day of “firsts” - Sports injury benefits from quick, specialized care - Stories
- Recovering by leaps and bounds - Stories
- Parent Rights in the Special Education Process - Events
- Autism Education Session - Events
- Autism Numbers on the Rise - Media Releases
- Speech therapy in the NICU: Key to babies' survival - Stories
- Patient-Parent Support Groups and Educational Programs - Services for Consumers
- Growing Together Spring 2011 - Publications - Growing Together
- A Fighting Spirit - Stories
- Dayton Children's hires new orthopedic surgeon - Media Releases
- Shirray Burnside's Scoliosis Correction Surgery - Audio Visual - Video
- autism after receiving vaccine - Ask an Expert
- Sensory integration disorder; trouble getting diagnosis - Ask an Expert
- Puberty - 12-year-old boy - Ask an Expert
- Surgery - Site Content
- Nothing will keep him from college - Stories
- Arm-flapping - Ask an Expert
- Hi there. Our 9-month-old daughter sometimes has formula come out of her nose when she's drinking a bottle. Even if it doesn't come ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Hi, I have a daughter born with Down Syndrome who turns seven soon. Three years ago she had her heart (p.d.a. coil closure, also had ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Hi, my son is having diffuculty in school and his teacher thinks his receptive language is what the probalem is. What can I do as a ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Knee pain - Ask an Expert
- My son is 16 months old, and his legs are pretty bowed and he walks with his toes pointed inward. We first noticed the problem when ... (Read More) - Ask an Expert
- Special needs, 4 year old - Ask an Expert
- Tics, autism symptoms - Ask an Expert
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.